At DIGIBOARD.IO we are committed to safeguard your personal data when using this website. We take the protection of personal data very seriously. DIGIBOARD.IO undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulation, including the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
Personal data collected
DIGIBOARD.IO respects the confidentiality and privacy of visitors to its website and only collects personally identifiable data that you may choose to voluntarily provide including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number. This information will be used in order to respond to your concerns. The legal basis for processing this information is that it is necessary for purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us, namely our interest in receiving and responding concerns from members of the public.
Purposes of personal data processing
The personal data collected by DIGIBOARD.IO will be used for the sole purpose of answering your questions and queries sent via the website. DIGIBOARD.IO will not process personal data about individuals for purposes other than those for which the data was originally obtained or subsequently authorized by the individual.
We may collect, use or disclose personal data without your knowledge or consent when the collection, use or disclosure of personal data is permitted or required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities or when we have a legitimate business interest in doing so.
When you browse the website, DIGIBOARD.IO gathers technical information transmitted to DIGIBOARD.IO by your browser, including the type of browser you are using, your operating system and your IP address. This information is collected for the purpose of a better understanding how the website is being used as to improve it on regular basis or for diagnosing technical issues on the website. This statistical information may be communicated by DIGIBOARD.IO to third parties. Where the information that we collect automatically on our website is personal data, the legal basis for the processing of this information is that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in maintaining the safe operation of our website and improving our website, as well as in learning from how users interact with our website.
Sharing and cross border transfer of personal data
DIGIBOARD.IO reserves the right, and you hereby consent, to share your personal data with related business partners that are providing contractual services to DIGIBOARD.IO and its customers, and/or to third parties with which DIGIBOARD.IO is in a contractual relationship. DIGIBOARD.IO further reserves the right to share personal in the following limited instances, to which you hereby consent:
- When DIGIBOARD.IO is required to provide information in response to a court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When DIGIBOARD.IO has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend the website or applications against attacks, or protect the property and safety of DIGIBOARD.IO, its customers and Users, or the public
- If DIGIBOARD.IO merges with or is acquired by another company; in these cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
As a subject, you have the possibility to request the exercise of the following rights
- RIGHT TO INFORMATION: Before and during each data collection, we will be able to explain its treatment process in a clear and simple language.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS: you are entitled to ask to provide you with all the information held about you;
- RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION: you are entitled to ask to rectify, in particular by completing or correcting, all or certain information held about you.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE (“RIGHT TO OBLIVION”): You are entitled to ask to remove all information held about you from its systems.
- RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF TREATMENT: You can ask that some of your data is not processed. They are then said to be locked.
- RIGHT OF OBJECTION: You may object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY: You can have your data transmitted between your different service providers or ask to retrieve your information.
However, DIGIBOARD.IO s in position to limit the exercise of these rights if it will seriously interfere with the objective.
Retaining personal data
DIGIBOARD.IO will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which DIGIBOARD.IO is subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
DIGIBOARD.IO understand that the security of your personal information is important, that why we ensure the security in order to protect it from unauthorized access, unlawful processing or disclosure, as well as accident loss, modification or destruction.
DIGIBOARD.IO provides reasonable administrative, technical and physical security controls and takes appropriate steps to protect your personal information both online and off-line.
Questions and Complaints
As a subject of data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Authority. Details are available on the website.